Twice Baked Potatoes
- 6-8 Potatoes
- 1 pound Bacon
- 3 tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 3/4 cube Butter
- 1 generous cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Kosmos Killer Honey Bee Seasoning
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Pepper
- 1 cup Cheese – Mexican Blend
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
Bake the potatoes at 350 for 1 hr.
Cut potatoes in half. Take a scoop & scoop out the inside. Put the insides in a bowl.
Add bacon, garlic, sour cream & butter to the bowl of potato, mix in kitchen aid.
Add Killer Honey Bee Seasoning, and pepper. Mix again.
Add cheeses mix again. Then fill the potato boats.
Place on top cheese, bacon, or green onions
Put on the smoker at 275 for 35-40 minutes.